PHILOSOPHY, PSYCHOLOGY & RELIGION
- ATLASerials, Religion Collection
- Contains over 211,000 full-text electronic articles and book reviews, from more than 100 journals selected by leading religion scholars in the United States. Database is produced by the American Theological Library Association.
- Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgo
- La Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos está organizada de modo que los estudiantes puedan encontrar información rápida y fácilmente.
- Social Studies Fact Cards
- A quick reference, easy-to-use database filled with updated basic information for common school assignments
on Missions, Explorers, Indians, U.S. Presidents, Governors, Religions, Countries, Wonders of the World, etc.
Electronic Resource of the Month, May 2011
- World Book Encyclopedia
- Offers information on a range of topics.
- Philosophical Dictionary
- This is a concise guide to technical terms and personal names often encountered in the study of philosophy. What you will find here naturally reflects my own philosophical interests and convictions, but everything is meant to be clear, accurate, and fair, a reliable source of information on Western philosophy for a broad audience.
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (SEP) was designed so that each entry is maintained and kept up to date by an expert or group of experts in the field.
- Whitworth Library
- Pathfinders of philosophy sites by specific types or major philosophy areas.
- Encyclopedia of Psychology
- The Encyclopedia of Psychology is intended to facilitate browsing in any area of psychology. The information on this site is to be used for informational purposes only. It should not be used as a substitute for seeking qualified professional care for the diagnosis, treatment and care of medical or psychiatric disorders.
- Launched in January 1995 as Psych Central: John Grohol's Mental Health Page, it was an instant hit from the beginning with its directory of online mental health resources and the first symptom lists for mental disorders published online. Regularly maintained by Dr. Grohol and a staff of contributing editors, it is one of the Net's best information sources for mental health information, as well as providing annotated guides to the most useful websites, newsgroups, and mailing lists online today in mental health, psychology, social work, and psychiatry.
- Psychology World Wide Web Virtual Library
- The Psychology Virtual Library keeps track of online information as part of The World Wide Web Virtual Library.
- This site offers religious statistics (membership and congregation) indexed by location and name. Data is gathered from both primary (census reports and surveys) and secondary sources.
- This metasite has a wide array of religious and spirituality links arranged by subject. News items, editorials, as well as prayers and meditation.
- Internet Sacred Text Archive
- An excellent open source collection regarding world religions, tradtions, and mysteries. Subjects range from the general to the esoteric.
- Pluralism Project
- Presents resources of use to researchers in the study of religion. Arrangement is by format, religious groups, selected topics.
- Religious Studies Web Guide
- Documents and studies the changing face of religion in America with a focus on diversity and new immigrant communities.
- What is Scientology?
- A comprehensive reference on the Scientology religion and its activities.