- African American Experience
- Over 400 references, scholarly works, primary documents and papers, photographs, audio clips, maps and over 4,000 slave narratives explore their history and contemporary culture in the United States. Includes a timeline and lesson plans.
Electronic Resource of the Month, Feb. 2010
- Education & Homework Gateway
- A gateway to links, databases, eBooks, book lists and other resources for Education and Homework Help.
- Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgo
- La Enciclopedia Estudiantil Hallazgos está organizada de modo que los estudiantes puedan encontrar información rápida y fácilmente.
- History In Context: U.S. (Gale)
- Covers all areas of U.S. history focusing on the most significant people, events and topics from pre-colonial times to the present day seen through primary documents, original reference sources, newspaper/journal articles, images, videos, audio files, and links to vetted websites.
- History In Context: World (Gale)
- Contextual information on hundreds of the most significant people, events and topics in world history from full-text magazines, academic journals, news articles, primary source documents, images, videos, audio files and links to vetted websites
- Junior Edition (Gale)
- Periodical database designed for students in junior high and middle school, with magazines, newspapers and reference books on current events, the arts, science, popular culture, health, government, sports and more.
- Latino American Experience
- Over 200 volumes of content, from encyclopedias to biographies, and primary documents dating from pre-Colonial civilizations that explore their history and contemporary culture in the United States. Includes a timeline, images, maps, and lesson plans.
Electronic Resource of the Month, May 2010
- Marquis Biographies Online
- Up-to-the-minute biographies of leaders and achievers from around the world in the areas of business, law, science, medicine, the arts, government, entertainment and more. Access to all biographies that have appeared in 24 Marquis Who's Who print titles since 1985, and Who Was Who in America volumes from1607-1985.
- Social Studies Fact Cards
- A quick reference, easy-to-use database filled with updated basic information for common school assignments
on Missions, Explorers, Indians, U.S. Presidents, Governors, Religions, Countries, Wonders of the World, etc.
Electronic Resource of the Month, May 2011
- Student Resources in Context
- Contains information on core subjects from Science to Literature to History of student-focused subject material. Includes content of Discovering Collection database.
Electronic Resource of the Month, June 2012
- World Book Encyclopedia
- Offers information on a range of topics.
- African American Journey
- Special collection of articles from World Book. Covers history, events, issues of Black experience.
- African American Mosaic
- Guide to Lib Congress collections. Covers all aspects of Afro-American experience.
Native American Websites
- Native American Authors
- Links to biographical, bibliographic and critical analysis of authors and their works. Covers mostly modern authors. Can be searched by name, title of work, or tribal affiliation.
- Sipapu--Chetro Ketl Great Kiva
- A three dimensional interactive reconstruction of an Anasazi kiva.