Young Adult Booklist by LAPL
- Booklists by Genre
- Recommended Reading by the Young Adult Librarians of LAPL.
- The Alex Award
- The Alex Awards, are funded by the Margaret Alexander; Edwards Trust, which are announced annually in conjunction with National; Library Week, honor the top 10 adult books for teenagers published during a calendar year.
- The John Newbery Award
- The Newbery Medal was named for 18th Century British bookseller John Newbery. It is awarded annually by the American Library Association - Association for Library Service to Children, to the author of the most distinguished contribution to American Literature for children.
- The Michael L. Printz Award
- The Michael L. Printz Award is an award for a book that exemplifies literary excellence in young adult literature. It is named for a Topeka, Kansas school librarian who was a long-time active member of the Young Adult Library Services Association of the American Library Association.
- AR Bookfinder
- Find Accelerated Reading books by title or topic.
- Book Spot
- Books written with young adults in mind confront issues that are of great importance to teens and their families.
- California Reading List
- California Department of Education – recommended reading list for students based on the their score on the California English-Language Arts Standards Test. A specific list has been designated as appropriate for him or her in terms of reading difficulty and interest level.
- Reading Rants
- Out of the ordinary teen booklists!
- Recommended reading for teens in light of recent disasters
- A reading list of books about overcoming disaster and stories of survival for teen developed by The Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA).
- Teen Book Club
- Sign up by entering your email address and receive weekly excerpts of books to read and more!
- Magazine, blogs, book series and website written entirely by teens.
- The Young Adult Library Services Association
- YALSA booklist & book awards.